Friday 15 February 2013

Argh - another month gone already! I'm so not getting the hang of this blogging. I have total respect for those of you bloggers who manage a couple of posts a week. One such talent is Judith over on JustJude. I know when I go to her blog she will have a new interesting post showing her beautiful work and I'll think, I wish I could sew like her!

Anyway. FabricYard have linked up with Judith to do a giveaway. 10 fat quarters of Heather Ross' Nursery Versery Range. To enter, just like FabricYard on Facebook, Twitter, or register on the website. Then just add a comment onto Judith's post here


Such a pleasure to work with you Judith!
Good luck to those of who entering xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks A for the lovely compliments! Have had a really good response so far! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice. I have just got home from half term hols to find out that I have won this gorgeous bundle. THANK YOU so much. I am in shock that my number came up! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    If you haven't already, would you like to join in an Irish pincushion swap? We'd love to have you! Please just pop over here and join in:

    http://modernquiltguildireland.blogspot.ie/

    Hope you do!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete