Saturday 10 November 2012

FabricYard @ Hope & Gloria

I'm very excited to be working with Hope & Gloria. Hope & Gloria is a non-profit fashion / beauty / homeware emporium in Coleraine which opened within the last year. The ladies involved are really very clever. I implore you to take a bit of time to look at what they do and if you live in the vicinity, it is definitely worth a visit.

They have recently opened a sewing room (called The Attic) where they run classes in both sewing and crochet and have kindly let me show my samples. You can view FabricYard samples and buy them from the Hope & Gloria store.

They created new window displays this week to promote The Attic and I just love what they have done with my fabrics. Clever, clever, clever. Thats all I can say.




You can find both Hope & Gloria and The Attic on Facebook

1 comment: