Tuesday 15 February 2011

A new blog, as I can't remember what my old one is called.......

Oh I started a blog a while ago, but couldn't even remember what I'd called it!
I'm not completely ok with telling the world what I'm thinking. Or maybe I'm ok with telling the whole world, as long as nobody knows me personally...... So if you know me personally .... don't let on you've been reading this......

Recently I realised that a cross-stitch that was on my family wall for as long as I can remember, actually had a profound effect on how I viewed life, and people. It must have entered my subconscious. Although I think it has held me in good stead over the years, it does have its drawbacks in actually forming friendships and the like. It goes a little something like this :

Whats in your mind let no-one know,
Nor to your friends your secrets show,
For if your friend should prove your foe,
Then all the world your secrets know.

So there you go! I don't like sharing my innermost thoughts when anyone. Not even my husband really, although I'm getting better at sharing after (almost) 6 years of marriage. But I'm starting a few projects and wanting to share. I get lots of information and inspiration from others' blogs and this is payback time I suppose!

I'm starting a photography course here at  http://www.sheyerosemeyer.com/blog/ next week and I wanted to chart my progress and share.  So there you have it - lets hope I remember what this blog is called.......

No comments:

Post a Comment